Students at The Workplace are dual registered with commissioning home schools who report their performance as part of whole school results. You can find out more about schools including exam and test results, Ofsted reports and financial information here

The Workplace collates and analyses performance measure including attainment, progress and attendance (from baseline). The summer 2021 series took place during the Covid-19 pandemic, the first ‘in person’ exams took place in the summer of 2022. A summary of academic achievement from the past 2 years since opening is as follows:

Performance   Achievements 2022

The Workplace aims to support students to develop skills and knowledge which will support them in post 16 settings and the world of work. To this end, the destinations of students who have left The Workplace are just as important as academic achievements. 89% of pupils who left The Workplace in the summer of 2022 are enrolled on or have started employment, education or training. The other 11% are being supported by the Youth Employability Service to secure a suitable destination. More information on the careers offer and destinations of students from The Workplace can be found here.

If you would like further information on the performance please contact Matt Jacobs, Acting Principal on